You are all probably wondering who I am, and what am I doing here? Well, let me take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Ben Ingber. I am a blogger with a lot of various interests. I love coffee, bourbon, cooking, hockey, and Batman. Oh and Pizza!!!!
This site has gone through many different transformations over the course of the last few years but I think I have finally settled on a direction I want to take it. I want to be able to write about my life, especially after having Gastric Bypass Surgery in August of 2017. I also want to take my love of cooking and share that with the rest of the world.
So how am I going to do that? The site will be broken down into 4 Catagories: #CoffeeThoughts, #PizzaProject, #OnMyPlate and #Kitchen101
- #CoffeeThoughts – A look at life as I see it
- #PizzaProject – This is my ongoing review of Pizza from anywhere and everywhere
- #OnMyPlate – Simply just recipes I cook at home
- #Kitchen101 – This is the home cooks guide to home cooking. I am not a professional chef and I have a lot to learn however there are a lot of sites that focus on recipes and not a lot of sites that focus on technique and that’s where I come in. In this category, we will explore cooking technique and concepts. I hope to pass along my knowledge to you so that you can become a better home cook
What are the tools of the trade?
- Field Notes Brand Notebooks
- 128GB iPhone 7
- 16 GB iPad Mini
- Canon VIXIA HF R400 HD video camcorder
- HP Chromebook 14
- 1.50 GHz Intel Celeron 2955U Processor
- 4GB RAM; 60GB SSD
- Chrome OS
- Intel HD Graphics
- iMac 21.5-inch Mid 2010
- 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3
- 4GB memory; 500GB hard drive
- OS X 10.8.2
- ATI Radeon HD 4670 256 MB
The thoughts and opinions expressed within the contents of this blog are mine and mine alone. In no way does the contents of this blog represent the thoughts or opinions of any employers or organizations I may be affiliated with.